1. What is the most common problem for the youth these days – employment, enjoyment or health
2. Atrocities against animals – religiously right, against animals, a political issue
3. Crime against women – Western culture, rural thinking, weak laws
4. Education system needs to – focus on practical knowledge, reduce and manage syllabus, opting technology as a substitute
5. How can corruption be checked? – by use of digital mediums, strengthen laws, adding more authorities
6. Who will get maximum benefit of GST – common people, Traders, business giants
7. What plays crucial role between Indo-china relations – economic participation, defense standoffs, political and ethnic aspects
8. What should India prefer to maintain foreign relation – Participation in international groups like BASIC, BRICS; raising economic ties; or any other
9. NOTA is the emerging priority of the citizens. Is it right to continue it?
10. How would women reservation be beneficial for India?
11. Is India leading in competitive backwardness? (consider Jat, Patidar and Maratha protests)
12. Agriculture facilities are increasing still the farmers are committing suicide. Why?
13. Medical tourism share a good part of GDP. How can it be increased?
14. How will US foreign policy affect India?
15. One belt one road will lead to – international difference, boost trade, increase China’s military presence
16. How farmers should be supported for their yield failures – loan waiving, subsidies, initiatives like e-NAM
17.Where technology can be most beneficial – medication, education, business
18. India is fluctuation in human development indices. What is the main reason?
19. Where should India focus to increase development? West Asian nation, European nation, American nations.
20. What is the biggest challenging for India? – Naxalism, interstate disputes, stabilizing northeastern states
21. How can Indian armed forces be improved? Using theater commands, inducting foreign arms, increasing indigenisation.
22. Can privatization increase the development rate of India?
23.What was the impact of demonetization – Turing to cashless economy, returning black money, stopping counterfeiting of money
24. How can jobs be produced in India? – increasing FDI, increasing skill development programs, or any other
25. What government should do to overcome corruption in India?
26. Which is the best way to overcome tax evasion?
27. What is the biggest problem for the new generation of India – child marriage, child abuse, child labor
28. The health related issues are increasing. What is the major cause?
29. he ban on liquor has lead to what major change in the dry states? Increased smuggling activities, reduction in state GDP, improved lifestyle.
30. What is the biggest hurdle in increasing digital economy? Lack of awareness, increased hackings, limited reach of technology
31. How India’s performance in sports can be improved?
32. How is technology impacting youth? Reduced physical activities, came out as edition, easiest way of interaction
33. What should be done for better democracy in India? Improve election procedures, increase transparencies in politics, providing more power and freedom to the citizens.
34. Is the reservation policy of India working as per the expectations?
35. How can terrorism be overcome? – providing better employment facilities youth where terrorist recruitment is higher, providing good surrender policies, using fire and force.
36. Why is youth distracting from opting defense as employment? More lucrative private jobs, youth want enjoyable life, youth want a comfortable life.
37. How cleanliness and hygienic condition in India? – conducting awareness drive, providing efficient affordable facilities to people, using laws
38. What is impacting worst on the youth? Social media, politics, religious activities
39. How India can raise the strength of women – using rules and laws, self-empowering women, or any other
40.The environment pollution is on rising. Why?